adding airport problem

Wood

I'm trying to add KNGP into the airports list so I can make it as a hub but this is what I keep getting

Airport ICAO Code *

Nothing found. Try entering the full 4 letter ICAO

I have the scenery loaded in but not sure why it is not finding it. Also when ever I do a flight out of KCRP and go to stop the recording to file the pirep it tells me the aircraft has not landed yet...???

Have not a clue why that is. Has anyone seen this before and is there a solution.. We've had guys do a 21/2 hr flight from KNPA to KCRP only to be unable to file a report and have it recorded.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

• Moderators

I'm trying to add KNGP into the airports list so I can make it as a hub but this is what I keep getting

I have the scenery loaded in but not sure why it is not finding it.

the airports database does not really have all airports in there.

you can manually enter all of the info and click add airport.

Hi Thanks for the quick reply. Thought that might be the case in manually adding but wanted to make sure thanks again.

As for this question its still a problem..

Also when ever I do a flight out of KCRP and go to stop the recording to file the pirep it tells me the aircraft has not landed yet...???

Have not a clue why that is. Has anyone seen this before and is there a solution.. We've had guys do a 21/2 hr flight from KNPA to KCRP only to be unable to file a report and have it recorded.