PHPVMS SERVICES

Zishan

Hi, I'm offering service such as developing your website. Helping you in the admin panel, this could be doing routes for you or anything else. About developing the website,unfortunately I do not make skins but lets say you have a skin and you don't gave time to set everything up I can at a low price. If you would like a quote, please message me I don't charge allot and I really need money to help my family.

If your going to develop a website doesn't that include creating the layout and so forth? If you can't create the visual part what services are you really offering besides route input, i think you would be getting a lot more customers if you specified the services you were offering.

I don't think people should need your services for putting in modules as (Usually) when a developer releases a module they also provide instructions on how to install it. Plus if the user had a problem they could post here in the forums and get free support.

then should i be getting paid for my services...not that i offer services but i do everything you are offering plus create a skin/layout/template i do all the backend work and i do it for free just to help out VAs!! what kind of service is this that your offering ....trying to make a quick buck the wrong way my friend!!

Nothing prevents you from charging for your services Vantiy. If he decided to charge and help out his family any way he can, I support that and wish him all the best and your comments are really not appropriate.