Drop Down menu Help

NathanV8

Hello,

I have been working on this site with a friend, we have little too no experience but we have been google & assorted other venues but my drop down menu isnt working as desired it has the same problem as some other questions posted but i have had no luck trying to find the reason as to why the drop downs will disappear within 1 second of me trying to click on them,

the website is http://www.williamtownvirtual.com/en/

Feel free to browse and try and help me out with this delema but i have stared at this thing for days and cannot figure it out hopefully the many knowledgeable people on here can help me out.

P.S I am running the latest PHPVMS if that helps

Thanks In Advance

this is funny....nothing is wrong with your code or anything...everything is fine....from my knowledge its just some glitch that your dropdown menus have... im able to hover over your menu links and stay on the dropdown menu.... just keep hovering in and out of the menu link and the dropdown menu will stay open....theres no way to fix it....

yet i might be wrong but from the backend point of view meaning your code...everything is fine...just a glitch!!