NEW: European Virtual Airlines

First things first: I want to thank everyone on this board who have helped me over the past couple of weeks: without your aid EVA would have not been finished that quickly!

European Virtual Airlines is a brand-new European-based virtual airline, open for all simulators and networks: we are one of the few VA's that actively support MSFS, X-plane and Flightgear, both on IVAO, VATSIM and mpserver.

From our hubs Gatwick (EGKK) and Munich (EDDM) we serve over 60 destinations in Europe and beyond, with a fleet of 9 different aircraft.

Our aim is to add a new dimension to simulated flying that is both social, entertaining and educating. We continuously balance on a tight-rope between realism and entertainment, between keeping it real and keeping it fun. Here you can have the pilot career you never had in real life, no matter your skills or your type of simulator!

I'll keep this short and sweet: on the EVA website you can Read more or see the concise list of features.

I'm looking forward to your registrations and/or comments about the website :)

with kind regards,

Mischka aka Mike Bravo

Looks good so far, but you might want to look at your navigation bar. Whenever I hover over it, there's a image on the right side, but it doesn't fill the whole hover. ;)

Cheers!

Hum? Can you capture that in a screenshot? What browser you use? In firefox, chrome and IE it works just fine...