Urgent Problem With New Pilot's

NathanV8

All,

On my new website when new Pilot's sign up or even anyone, I can edit there profile eg. ranks and it says saved the settings. But the ranks arent showing as changing when i go back and look at the list of pilot's

Same As New Pilots i assign them a rank and save it but when we accept them they go to the standard new hire but i have deleted that rank from my website

Im clueless

Cheers guys

No problem, Only two things come to mind when this error happens:

You said that you can edit their ranks from their profile, Thats not possible in phpvms. You can not edit individual pilots ranks(unless I made a mistake). It could be that you changed the group they belong to instead. Groups and Ranks are different.

Now, If you are talking about in general you can not save any of their profile fields, it could be that some files in your website do not have Chmod 777(This is the permission required for websites to read and write on all files)

Other than that, I am sorry that I was unable to help.

This had happened to me when I first started. There are multiple errors in the admin center, I fixed most of them now, but I don't remember how. If I remember correctly, First, I couldn't change the rank of pilots at all, then once I fixed that I found I could change the rank of a pilot properly, but everytime I loaded the admin center again it would show the lowest rank (but it would be fine on the pilot profile). That might be what is happening with u

Ranks can be adjusted if you turn autopromote off.

The selection drop down in the admin panel doesn't have a "selected" flag for the current rank. Look how it handles the other drop downs in the template and mimic that. Basically, it is being saved but whenever you refresh the form its setting the drop down box to the first rank.

Ranks can be adjusted if you turn autopromote off.

The selection drop down in the admin panel doesn't have a "selected" flag for the current rank. Look how it handles the other drop downs in the template and mimic that. Basically, it is being saved but whenever you refresh the form its setting the drop down box to the first rank.

where would i edit that i have checked the local.config & maybe the condon.config i remeber seeing but i cannot find it again