Refreshing Badges

CrashGordon

I shouldn't have needed to. The thing is that a couple of hours later, they've all updated. It isn't just the badges that I see this latency in. I was making changes in styles.css, last night to change the background color of several sections of the skin. Some showed up immediately after I uploaded the file, while others didn't until I looked again, this morning. I realize that part of this may be a problem with the browsers not properly flushing their caches.

I'm aware of that. I'm also aware that it doesn't always work. However, When I use, IE, FF, Safari, Chrome and Opera to check the same site, and see the same results, the problem is on the server. When I encountered a similar problem, last week (I had made changes to an image and FTP'd it to the site (and verified it by downloading the image again)), The browsers were seeing the old image, even though the new one was on the server. I'm going to see what the apache docs have to say.