aircraft awaiting Pireps

ukmil

just one thing we noticed in my VA.

Sometimes it can take 12 hours for an admin to authorise a Pirep on my VA, no major drama;s

But, if a pilot flies from A to B, and the pirep is not yet validated by Admin, the aircraft still shows available to others at A

Is there are way to lock out any aircraft pending pireps, until authorised, to stop duplicate use?

thats not how my VA works. we use Charters so people pick their own routes and select an aircraft that happens to be parked there. But that aircraft will not be moved until the Pirep is authorised, meaning someone else can come along in between and select the same aircraft for their charter, and fly somewhere else

no. no add on.

we have a fleet. Pilots log onto Kacars, and create their own charter flight. The then select an aircraft that is located at the same airport they are from it's last pirep. They then fly it to a new location. They are then free to do another flight from that location, but could use any other aircraft that is located there.