US Airways Virtual To American Airlines Virtual

Hello Everyone,

I am the CEO of US Airways Virtual. Some time this year US Airways Virtual will close and become American Airlines Virtual to try and stay up to date with the real world airlines. I know what all of you all are thinking and trust me if I were you I would be saying the same thing, but this AA virtual will be different than the others. I cant tell you how it will be different due to the fact that we are still in the development stage, It has been a dream of mine to have my own virtual airline since I stumbled onto this flight simulation stuff about 3 years ago, and I am not going to let it be ruined because of this merger. I just wanted to inform you of the impending changes,

Thanks for your time,

Austin Carrillo

CEO US Airways Virtual

Questions? or Comments?

Email me at ceo@vusairways.com

• Like 1

I was added on Skype by Austin and it seems that all he is interested in is a bit of help. But he was very rude when speaking with me the conversation was basically 'can you help?'...reply...'I'm really busy i don't think I can at the minute'..And then he deleted me...if he'd have waited a whole ten minutes I would have actually helped.

Anyway back on topic...

All I'm going to day is that I believe there are enough American Airlines VA's on the virtual airline market. However, I hope your project goes to plan, and I wish you the best of luck for the future of your virtual airline.

Thanks,

Jordan

• Like 1

Sorry about that i was on my iPod and for some reason there was a glitch. It logged me out and i had problems with it after that. I had to re-install the Skype app, I'm sorry if it seemed like i was being rude, it was just my app acting weird. I would never be rude to anyone that's just who I am.