Virtual Airline Awards?

magicflyer

Good Afternoon/Morning,

For a period of time now, I have been thinking about a Virtual Airline Awards System. This is something that I was looking into creating, in a large scale. I am looking for your feedback, and if you think this is worth the time investing. Let me sum up my Idea:

Basically, I want to have a third-party independent website that is coded in a way that every semester/quarter a group of virtual airlines are nominated by the public to receive various awards. These awards will vary from Best Fleet Design, to Most Active Staff. All of the awards require nominations, and final decision by judges(Therefore nothing that is recorded by phpvms in number, such as most landings, most pilots, etc...). Once these virtual airlines are nominated through the website, a group of judges shall come together to grade each virtual airline 1-10 in each award category. When a virtual airline, receives an award they will be put on the Front Page of this website(publicity), as well as receive a badge they can put on their website.

I am looking forward to hear your suggestions and feedback. Also, If anyone would like to help out on this project please be sure to pm me.

Ryan Rinaldi

• Like 8

The idea sounds alright but unless you can get a lot of VAs on board it won't be massive.

Also I wouldn't feel like it was worth a lot if you awarded them more than 1/2 times per year. It's more impressive if it's only once a year.

The idea sounds alright but unless you can get a lot of VAs on board it won't be massive.

Also I wouldn't feel like it was worth a lot if you awarded them more than 1/2 times per year. It's more impressive if it's only once a year.

Yes, Agreed with your statement. I am trying to minimize the awards, so that they have value. I was just thinking about 1 year, it seems more formal and impressive. The key to getting this shared among virtual airlines is to get a good team participating. That is why I am looking for a small team to help me set this up. I appreciate your feedback.