Large flights are not recording

Wood

We have the a new install for virtual carrier wing 3 (1.0.1.4) ever since we updated to have the fligh track record every 20 seconds we have had issues where the flight does not record properly for lomng flights. I know you were talking to one of our guys and it was indicated to change..

As quoted

My question to FS-Products:

Does the initial log file size needs to be expanded by you or me somehow? I ask since I've had situations where the logging has just stopped during long flights.

His answer to me:

You probably will need to change the rawdata field to a "mediumtext" instead of a "text". This must be done using phpAdmin

My question is what php am I looking for here so I can edit this?

Wood

• Moderators

Had this similar issue with Sun Country Virtual when we had position reports snap every 15 seconds. Simple.

Go into your hosting control panel, head into phpMyAdmin, select the database where your phpVMS is installed. Select the phpvms_pirep table, select the structure tab. Then click on edit on the row where it said "rawdata" . Then you change the type to longtext as I recommend because 20 seconds snap is a large data to fit in the table,

Hope this helps