The All New Mon-va!

BaRBeR

TransparentMONVA.png

Hi all,

I would like to welcome you to the newest virtual airline on the net - Mon-va.co.uk. We do indeed simulate the real world operations of Monarch Airlines.

Mon-va.co.uk was origionally founded in March of 2013 when I has the idea to open up this virtual airline. Shortly after I decided to gather a small staff team and started to code the website which you are navigating around today.

After slow progress various staff members sadly had to be released, due to reasons the virtual airline does not wish to express to the public. However, shortly after I started to speak with our now Co-Founder and COO Orpheas Panayiotopoulos, he open a vitual airline called Ezy VA. We decided for the benefit of both virtual airlines that we would merge these airlines so Mon-va.co.uk had a full staff team and Orpheas was a Co-Founder, and I personally look forward to having many happy years working with our current crop of staff.

Monarch are a real world airline of which are based within the UK at EGGW, EGBB, EGCC, EGKK and EGNX. We fly to various destinations within and out of Europe. So, we hope to cater for all of our pilot needs. Our current fleet is mainly the Airbus A321, A320, A330, A300 and the Boeing 757. Hopefully, the real world Monarch will soon expand this so we can expand our extensive fleet.

We are now looking to create a virtual group of airlines between us and eventually become a virtual airline force within Europe.

VISIT US HERE AT HTTP://WWW.MON-VA.CO.UK/EN

Thanks,

Barber.