What do you think?

Why do you have so many staff positions? It seems like every position has a vice position. You've got a CEO in the board of directors, but then 3 CEOs in the Aliance staff, they clearly aren't the same type of position, so why are they labelled like this? You have more staff positions than members!

The site is a skin which has no customisation, you haven't even bothered to put your own va's name instead of Skyline at the top.

Why not even join us on VATSIM or IVAO to make you simming experience 100% realistic.

You're never going to get a 100% realistic simulation, even with using a network.

Corporate Virtual is based on the three airline alliances which are Star Alliance, SkyTeam and Oneworld. We also operate low cost airlines such as Flybe, Ryanair, Jet2.com and many more.

If I'm a potential pilot, I don't want to sign up thinking that my desired airline will be there, if you offer an airline, tell me.

We invite you to come and join us in the Virtual Skies of the world as we fly to destinations world wide from Mexico to Sydney, whatever airport we have it covered!

This just makes no sense at all. You and I both know you don't have every airport covered, there's no way you'd be able to do that with scheduled operations. It sounds like you're stating that the only departure airport is Mexico, with all of the routes working their way toward Sydney.

I could go on, but I won't because there's already a list of stuff you need to do

Jon

Some good points by Jon.

Something else to take into account:

• Change Skyline to your VA Name
  • stylize the frontpage table for the flights somehow - the borders look really bad
  • change the name of the about us page to About Us (currently aboutus)
  • I don't see a point in making virtual pilots and virtual airline with capital letters
  • If you aim for a realistic VA, having that many ranks isn't the way. In real life, pilots go through much less ranks
  • Join us page has some weird characters on the top
  • If you are using 3rd party forms, it's better to have them included in the page somehow. :)
  • Customize the template/skin a bit.

Most of these are trivial but really contribute to the general way people will see your VA. The most important thing is the skin, and that should be your priority!

Why do you have so many staff positions? It seems like every position has a vice position. You've got a CEO in the board of directors, but then 3 CEOs in the Aliance staff, they clearly aren't the same type of position, so why are they labelled like this? You have more staff positions than members!

The site is a skin which has no customisation, you haven't even bothered to put your own va's name instead of Skyline at the top.

You're never going to get a 100% realistic simulation, even with using a network.

If I'm a potential pilot, I don't want to sign up thinking that my desired airline will be there, if you offer an airline, tell me.

This just makes no sense at all. You and I both know you don't have every airport covered, there's no way you'd be able to do that with scheduled operations. It sounds like you're stating that the only departure airport is Mexico, with all of the routes working their way toward Sydney.

I could go on, but I won't because there's already a list of stuff you need to do

Jon

Thank you for this, I will be onto this as soon as I can.

Regards

Some good points by Jon.

Something else to take into account:

• Change Skyline to your VA Name
  • stylize the frontpage table for the flights somehow - the borders look really bad
  • change the name of the about us page to About Us (currently aboutus)
  • I don't see a point in making virtual pilots and virtual airline with capital letters
  • If you aim for a realistic VA, having that many ranks isn't the way. In real life, pilots go through much less ranks
  • Join us page has some weird characters on the top
  • If you are using 3rd party forms, it's better to have them included in the page somehow. :)
  • Customize the template/skin a bit.

Most of these are trivial but really contribute to the general way people will see your VA. The most important thing is the skin, and that should be your priority!

Also a thank you to you sir, as said above I will get this resolved ASAP

Regards