phpVMS Customization Questions

YianniM

Hello everyone,

I want to set my phpVMS to where the pilot registers and can select an aircraft off a list and becomes a first officer on it. For example: Pilot registers -> Selects Starting Aircraft -> Becomes lowest rank (F/O) on it -> Accumulates hours -> Gets promoted to captain -> Goes through training to next aircraft in A/C Class -> gets lowest rank (F/O) -> ect. How would I program that? Can someone develop a code? Is there a code out there already? I know you can add different ranks and select aircraft per rank, but I want to set it up where they get type ratings. I also would want to know if I can set the booking centre to where you can only view flights of your certified type rating. Like for example a 737 Captain cannot view 747 pilot schedules, But a 747 pilot can because he has his 737 type rating. Or another example: A 737 Captain cannot view E-170 schedules because he does not have his type rating on the 170, but a 170 pilot can't view the 737 schedules because he does not have his type rating on the 737. How would I program that? Can someone develop a code? Is there a code out there already? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Yianni

• Moderators

If you have knowledge of php and want to create a module with above description, you need to start developing and we will tag along and help you out finishing it if you get stock. If you want someone to do this for you then you'll need to ask this in "Paid Services" section and you'll receives bids on it and perhaps you decide witch one you wanna go with.

Good Luck :D