About This File
Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce my new free skin for phpVMS. A skin made in ElixarCode.
DEMO: Demo not working, because I don't have a host. Sorry guys, I don't have money now. I'll try to fix.
IMPORANT: This skin was made for phpVMS 5.5x.
- Download the ElaSkin-2.0 file and the StatsData.class.php file;
- Place the file "StatsData.class.php" installed in your common folder, located in core/common (this file will add a method that counts the pilot's total miles, without it the skin gives an error);
- Now let's move on to the installed "ElaSkin-2.0" file. First open the folder "Modules (Required)", there you will find the two modules (AirMail and TouchdownStats), inside of them there is the file "readme.txt" telling all the details about the author and how to install, follow the steps;
- Now go back to the main directory of the file "ElaSkin-2.0", where you would find the folder "Skin Folder (Put in lib-skins)", inside it will have the folder "ela", put this folder in lib/skins on your FTP (NOTE: THE PASTE MUST BE CALLED "ela").
- All files should already be where they should be, now let's go to your phpVMS administrator panel, where you should go to "General Settings" tab and in "Current Skin" select "ela" in the dropdown.
- The skin should already be updated, go back to your dashboard and enjoy!
This skin is designed using the Bootstrap framework, meaning it is fully responsive and works well on all sized devices, including desktops, tablets and phones. ElaSkin is not a complete website skin, it is only a pilot center application, designed to be installed into a phpVMS installation.
Please note that this skin is still being developed, and I hope to update it and add new features over time. You should be able to just overwrite the existing files to update it. It may also have bugs and issues. If you find, feel free to post an issue report here.
If you have any feature, plugin skiing or custom VA branding requests, feel free to post a reply below.
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.