Language

makiaji

• Administrators

I don't have language strings defined. But, you can:Copy the files in core/templates, to your skins folder, and then do the translations. Those will be retained in your skin. But in this alpha stage and then later updates, those could be modified by me.There are also template files in admin/templates which would need translation, but those can't be moved from that location. I wouldn't modify those, because my later builds/releases can over-write those.When you create pages, since you write those, it's in whatever language. Same for language in the header/footer templates in whatever skin you use.If you want to be able to "formally" translate files, which would be friendly towards upgrades/updates, I can accommodate that in a later build. Let me know, I think accommodating it this way will be better, as it'll be future-proof.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there!

Well, I think this feature (language pack) is almost a 'must-have'. I think it is VERY important and I know that having such a feature will widely open this project worldwide.

I know you will find translators that will give you their effort and time to get it translated into almost every language: Spanish, French, German, Italian, a lot of languajes. I think that this will deserve the effort of making the changes.

I know this changes are quite complex at this point, but I believe this will turn into a major improvement to this already superb software.

BTW, congratulations!!