I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Letter of Support for Microsoft's Flight Simulator Franchise"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition

service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/MSFS/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might

agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider

signing yourself.

Maybe its me or are people not getting the reason behind why this occurred. Microsoft is a leading developer in information technology and though it may be a multi billion dollar company.... It too is affected by the economic downturn. Now people take the closing of ACES as an insult and something in complete distaste.... they do not realize that for them to bring ACES back in the near future would mean more job cuts in other divisions which in return would be hurting more people overall. I say go ahead and petition but asking a company such as Microsoft to bring back one of the lowest profit earning divisions in its franchise is just plain selfish and illogical. Now i think its ambitious on the communities part to take a stand ...but please realize what you are asking a company to do in tough times such as these before you petition. I myself give my full support to creating new! better simulation software! Xplane isn't so bad but in the end we want something sexy and able to perform to todays standards... So why not support private developers that have the ambition to start new projects such as flight simulation software?! Just my opinion on this matter!!