Rev 775 - Finance fixes, pilot pay fixes

Nabeel

• Administrators
Rev 775 - Finance fixes, pilot pay fixes21 October 2009, 1:39 pmRev 775 - nabeel (12 file(s) modified)Finance fixes, pilot pay fixes~ /trunk/admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php~ /trunk/admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php~ /trunk/admin/templates/maintenance_options.tpl~ /trunk/admin/templates/pirep_edit.tpl~ /trunk/core/common/CentralData.class.php~ /trunk/core/common/PilotData.class.php~ /trunk/core/common/PIREPData.class.php~ /trunk/install/install.sql~ /trunk/install/update.php~ /trunk/install/update.sql+ /trunk/unittest/add_pirep.php+ /trunk/unittest/time.phpSource: phpVMSDownload from http://downloads.phpvms.net (phpvms.beta.zip)

• Moderators

finance seems to be working

if i do a manual pirep i get the folowing

ezDB (v3.00) Debug..

Query [10] -- [iNSERT INTO phpvms_pireps( `pilotid`, `code`, `flightnum`, `depicao`, `arricao`, `aircraft`, `flighttime`, `flighttime_stamp`, `submitdate`, `accepted`, `log`, `load`, `fuelused`, `source`, `exported`) VALUES (1, 'TAY', '133', 'LGKR', 'EBLG', '6', '3.3', '3.3:00', NOW(), 0, '', '122', '42000', 'manual', 0)]

Query Result..

No Results

If ezDB has helped make a donation!? 

Query [17] -- [uPDATE phpvms_pireps SET `price`='60', `load`=122, `fuelprice`='2100', `fuelunitcost`='', `expenses`=14028, `pilotpay`='1500', `revenue`='-60978' WHERE `pirepid`=120]

Query Result..

• Administrators

That's fine, you have debug_mode to on, that's why. I'll remove it on next build.

BTW your ticket prices are low.. $60 for that trip? Should be at least 300-400, but that's your airline's job to figure out ;)

• Moderators

i altered the pricing but this was a manual pirep and if you enter a low load 112 kg for cargo than is not mutch  you have in the plane ;D.

if you change it to a normal load you will se that 60 is way to much than we would make about 20000000  ;D