Rev 785 - Flight num fix, auto-retire, registration email

Nabeel

• Administrators
Rev 785 - Flight num fix, auto-retire, registration email1 November 2009, 9:44 amRev 785 - nabeel (13 file(s) modified)Flight num fix, auto-retire, registration email~ /trunk/admin/templates/core_htmlhead.tpl~ /trunk/core/common/Auth.class.php~ /trunk/core/common/PilotData.class.php~ /trunk/core/logs/log.txt~ /trunk/core/modules/PIREPS/PIREPS.php~ /trunk/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php~ /trunk/core/templates/schedule_details.tpl~ /trunk/install/update.php~ /trunk/lib/js/jqModal.js~ /trunk/lib/js/jquery-admin.js~ /trunk/lib/js/jquery-front.js~ /trunk/lib/rss/latestpilots.rss~ /trunk/lib/skins/crystal/header.tplSource: phpVMSDownload from http://downloads.phpvms.net (phpvms.beta.zip)

Editing PIREPS - It appears nothing changes, for example...if XACARS/FSACARS failed to fill in the correct aircraft, I go to change it to one in the fleet, and press "Save", it just reverts back to how it was before you changed it

Same goes for Pilot Profiles while trying to Activate one of the Inactive pilots. Does the system automatically set these pilots to inactive after a while? If so, can this be an option?

Thanks,

James

• Administrators

Editing PIREPS - It appears nothing changes, for example...if XACARS/FSACARS failed to fill in the correct aircraft, I go to change it to one in the fleet, and press "Save", it just reverts back to how it was before you changed it

Same goes for Pilot Profiles while trying to Activate one of the Inactive pilots. Does the system automatically set these pilots to inactive after a while? If so, can this be an option?

Thanks,

James

It's an option now, if you look in app.config

And the first one, I'm not sure if I allowed saving of the 'source' column. I'll check. But can you turn DEBUG_MODE on, empty the log.txt, and try saving again, if there's an SQL error it'll show up there