Changing Pilot Rank

Mongoose

As you have seen in another post we are looking into changing to VMS, I was wondering do we need to put in phatom PIREPs to get the hours to show right to get the correct hours for rank. For instance I need to 100 hours to get to 1st LT can I put in one flight that will show that or do I have to put in at leat four PIREPS in the system to see 100 hours.

Well, you can go into your config file and set transfer hours to true and then spot your pilots their time accordingly. As well, you need to set transfer hours to count in rank as well.

For example, I spotted 3 out of the 4 of us on my site 50 transfer hours for testing reasons and it works like a charm.

• Moderators

and a small tip if you add the transfer hours do it befor you ammend a pending registration thus look at the pending registrations page edit new pilot befor accepting him than save go back to the pendig registrations page register him and there you go pilot added rank is correct an hours also.

gr joeri