phpVMS Beta Problem

coryb12

Hi, I am testing phpVMS beta on a test website. I uploaded the whole folder, but when I hit the install page, this is the message that comes up:

Fatal error: Class 'Config' not found in D:Hosting5046672htmltestphpvms.betacoreclassesTemplateSet.class.php on line 192

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Ok, works great! Thanks! Just a couple things now, the search function results in a page that is standard font, no top banner, just blank with the flights on it. Also, when i try to bid on a flight, it says there is no route, even though I put a route in. It won't let me bid on flights because of this. I think you should make they route part optional.

the route problem is just when I try to bid on a flight.

as far as the blank page problem, here is what ot shoul look like:

http://hawaiianairva.org/test/phpvms.beta/index.php/schedules/view

here is what comes up:http://hawaiianairva.org/test/phpvms.beta/action.php/schedules/view

you will have to create an account though to see this, so go ahead and register. also, just firgured out that doing select all as the search option returns no flights

• Administrators

Was/is this a completely stock install?

Edit: There's errors on the page because you haven't entered a Google API key. So the Javascript doesn't load correctly because of that, that's why you're getting forwarded to the action.php instead of it loading right in the browser.

Well, I have 3 routes in for Tuesdays, but it doesn't shoe any for select all. Also, the ACARS map does not change the plane image to show my heading, just stays locked at a SE heading. Also, I filed a pirep, rejected it, but it still added the hours to my profile, and it didn't delete the bid for that flight. Thanks again!

• Administrators

Thanks, sorry for the issues. I'll be fixing those.

The routes are enabled?

The adding hours - I don't see that bug. The not-deleting the schedule, that's a known one, I'm fixing that.

For ACARS, which client are you using? If it's FSACARS, it doesn't report a heading, so I have to guess the heading, it will always point towards the destination.

No problem about the issues, I'm just trying to help you find them, because the beta will never be released unless someone finds all of the errors  ;D . The routes are enabled. I am using FSACARS, but in the config options, in has a checkbox to report heading, so there might be a way. Thanks!