Schedules and Route Map

goldenairways

I have noticed some issues with our website which I can seem to figure out. First of all on sundays (possibly other days too), no routes or schedules come up on the schedules page, which is a little strange. And yes, we have set the days to every day and have been doing it in CSV, for days of week it has "1234567" in all of them. Which to me looks like it should work. Secondly the route map is not showing all of the flights we have and schedules we have. Thirdly when using CSV we seem to have a lot of duplications when we upload them which is a little strange since we are not adding these.

I have been reported the routemap issue but from what I can gather thats the basic issue. The schedules issue I have noticed is the main one because we really need these to appear, we arn't really interested in having specific times or dates set for flight. Any other questions I will try and anwser them. Thanks.