Revision 815: fixed #70, fixed #79, fixed #80, fixed #81, fixed #78 fixed #72, fixed #44

Nabeel

• Administrators

More fuel pricing fixes, added accept/reject button within edit pirep, schedules pagination, pilots can add comments to pireps from pirep list in pilot center, admins can delete comments. Also aircraft stats

• Moderators

airport error can't add tnca aruba

it gets the long and latitude but gives no airport country when i ad manualy it gives

There was an error adding the airport.

i  tierd at my home country belgium id finds all the airports but with a few it cant find the country

i ad the country manual but still the same error.

ticket#83

gr joeri

I am a build behind now. I just installed this one a day or two ago. Acars works great. XAcars on the other hand gave an error. I am curious if anyone had this issue with this build or if it is on my simulator end of things.

XAcars worked great entire flight. After flight getting an error saying cannot get the server. I re downloaded the config info and it is all correct. it worked up until I wanted to send it then it would not unlock the option to send.

Worked up until I upgraded site. Coincidence or do you recon it is a issue on my PC? And yes FSUIPC is there and working accordingly. I have not tried a reinstall yet.

if there was an issue such as this in this build, is it fixed in the next build 816?

• Administrators

Someone else got that error too, there was a thread. 2 is company, but 3's a party, so I wonder if anyone else can confirm it?

No code changed on the phpVMS side for xacars in a few weeks. I dunno what it might be. I'll try a flight with it

Well, in that case, do you think it would be just as wise for me to update to latest build and test with that one and see if it happens again, or wait and stay on 815 and keep testing? I'm guessing since it has been reported once before, that I can go ahead and upgrade and continue on as was.

I'm gonna go grab the dload now just incase.