kACARS Website Problem

Nizzeh

Guest lorathon

There are some free hosts that "MAY" work. But I do not know which ones. Better to invest a bit of $ in the VA right from the start if you are serious about running a VA.

I remember when i first ventured into this wonderful world of web design i managed to get kacars running on 000.webhost.com

As others have stated i wouldn't get caught up in free hosting, but if its just to get you head around the concepts of setting up and managing a website, try the host above ;) They are pretty dodgy and unreliable but they offer enough free features to get you started.

I do not understand why some people can be so hostile to others

About your problem now you could try some other login software some of them are xacars, apvacars, fs passengers, fs flight keeper

itrobb, instead of being unhelpful and putting the guy down, why not offer some constructive advice!

Because after countless examples, you lose the patience. I know what it's like, I started as a free host with my first VA and learned from my mistakes. I was also brought into the VA world with harsh comments as well, what I said is far from hostile.

• Members

Because after countless examples, you lose the patience. I know what it's like, I started as a free host with my first VA and learned from my mistakes. I was also brought into the VA world with harsh comments as well, what I said is far from hostile.

As i do not like to get offtopic but still i need to answer to that, as far as we do not knows each others background, tech knowledge or even age (that is a big factor) then i sugest to keep our patience and if we lose it then do no reply at all but as far as i know this forum is for 2 kind of people ,

1 the ones that have a proplem with the phpvms platform

And

2 the ones that like to try and solve the problems that the others are asking (like i do)

For the rest that are tired of the so called stupid questions i dont think that anybody forces you to be on that forum more even to reply.

BUT i will remind to everybody that reads this post that the search feature is a big help

I apologize for the big post but i had eventually to get it of my chest , and for any reason i speak in general and not pointing a finger to somebody

Vangelis over and out :)

• Like 1