Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Checksum failed] /install/checkinstall.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /install/install.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Schedules/Schedules.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/XML/XML.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Profile/Profile.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Registration/Registration.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/RouteMap/RouteMap.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Error] ../unit_test.php doesn't exist
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pireps_addcomment.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_liveacars_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/registration_autoconfirm.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightdata.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/xacars_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_pirep_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /install/install.sql did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 205 files, found 18 errors

here is mine  :D

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

[Checksum failed] /install/checkinstall.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /install/install.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezDB.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/XML/XML.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Import/Import.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pireps_addcomment.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_liveacars_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/registration_autoconfirm.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightdata.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/xacars_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_pirep_config.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/dashboard.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pages_editpage.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /install/install.sql did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 205 files, found 17 errors

Hey, in the Admin panel under Flight schedules , if the flight is inactive it shows in the active too . I dont know why

Edit: I fixed the Coding in the Admin/Modules/operations . Now it only shows the Active inside the Active and Inactive under Inactive. This is the code ui changed at line 300

if($type == 'schedules' || $type == 'activeschedules')
	{
		$params = array();
		$schedules = SchedulesData::findSchedules($params, $num_per_page, $start);

$this->set('title', 'Viewing Active Schedules s');
		$this->set('schedules', SchedulesData::findSchedules(array('s.enabled'=>1)));

if(count($schedules) >= $num_per_page)
		{
			$this->set('paginate', true);
			$this->set('start', $this->get->start+1);
			$this->set('prev', $this->get->start);
		}
	}

HI

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/fspax.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/FrontBids/FrontBids.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_briefing.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/core_navigation.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/awards_allawards.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/settings_customfieldsform.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/reports_main.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 205 files, found 14 errors

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

-- Checked 205 files, found 4 errors

The Server OS is windows I believe. I upload all the files direct to my server using MS Expression Web 3. then use the updater in the install folder. I guess I am doing every thing right. But one problem I have is how does  rank change work. I go to the individual Pilot and there is not way to change the rank other than to change the previous VA hours. As we are a military VA I was hoping this would work. Or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks for the great work

• Administrators

There's this setting in app.config, which you should put in your local.config, and then set it to false:

# Automatically calculate ranks?
Config::Set('RANKS_AUTOCALCULATE', true);

Then when you edit a pilot's profile, you'll have the option to change their rank as wellq