missing in action

euroglide-lee

hi there was wondering if anyone has seen brian aka cableguy he was doing a website for us which we paid for but has seemed to have gone missing since if anyone knows his whereabouts please can you let me know as im trying to find out whats going on and if we are ever going to see the website or our money ever again thanks in advance

• Administrators

hi there was wondering if anyone has seen brian aka cableguy he was doing a website for us which we paid for but has seemed to have gone missing since if anyone knows his whereabouts please can you let me know as im trying to find out whats going on and if we are ever going to see the website or our money ever again thanks in advance

I would email him directly, or try PM'ing him.

I've had some form of experience working for him, you could say.

A friend of mine (whom I was helping) wanted a website system coding and he took up the job. After we told him what we needed, a month later - nothing was done. We reminded him and he assured us it would not take long, and it's still not been completed to this day. He seems to continuously come up with excuses not to have it done. And the worse thing is he told us was on holiday and minutes later posted a release of some module on here. </rant>

So in my opinion, you won't see either.

Guest CableGuy

Well Stephen, I hate to brake your heart, But you all will see me again. I've been extremly busy @ work, because we've had a major project come up, I've been working almost 24/7 at. Speaking @Tom. I do not recall ever hearing from you about doing any sort of website and or system. Please contact me if you would like to go further (Via PM). @ Euroglide-Lee, I have the system and I have the site. As I let Marcus know, I had to fix quite a few header bugs that prevented some of the script from functioning. Due to work, I've been slightly off the task of flight simulation for a while. I assure you, I will have the system for you shortly, Aside from all of that, I've had A Major Snowstorm Hit Kansas, Therefore I have not be able to go to work, But I've had to help out with the Neighborhood helping people. If I could have a few more days, I will have your system emailed to Marcus. I'm sorry, But I've been extremly busy.

brian thanks for your reply as you can see from my first post i was not accusing you of anything whatsoever was just trying to find out what was happaning and if anyone had seen you im sorry i seem to have opened a can of worms for you that wasnt the intention and i respect you are busy but at least you have given me a good reason as to what the problems are but may i suggest you add me to your msn so we can talk a bit more about it as markus is very hot headed at the moment so it might be a good idea to chat to me first

regards lee

Guest CableGuy

i've got you on msn, Once you sign on, ill give you a buzz if im on. Please note im only on for maybe a hour a day at max. I work from 6 AM to 5:30 PM Central Standard Time, So im not very free.