Behind the Times

TAV1702

Hey everyone! I have been gone for ever it seems but it's only been days and I am WAY behind on the beta versions. Hell I am still on 22 and we are now up to 38 I see. I'm glad all the dam holiday stuff will be over here in a couple days and everything around my house can get back on track.

Hope everyone got what they wanted/needed for Xmas and that you all have a very Happy New Year.

And my resolution for this year is going to be to quit lying. Yes that's right. Every year I say I am going to do this or that and never do, so this year I am not even gonna lie about it at all. lol I am just simply not going to do anything or say anything about doing anything.  ;D ;D ;D

• Administrators

Hahaha! I think I'm gonna have to adopt that as my resolution too man, that's too great.

Well around here, the version bumps were me testing a few things, but the release should be over the weekend I'm hoping. Just tidying up a few last things, but that's about it. Hope your xmas was great too! New years should be something.. we'll see. I was planning to release on Friday, but seeing that it's a new year, I don't think I'll get around to it *cough cough*

Hahaha! I think I'm gonna have to adopt that as my resolution too man, that's too great.

I was planning to release on Friday, but seeing that it's a new year, I don't think I'll get around to it *cough cough*

Yeah I know what you mean  ;)  I am planning on mixing up a batch of Wort on New Years day to kick things off right. I have a batch of West Coast Pale Ale in the Fermenter now, So I am thinking that my next one in the pipeline will be a nice Cowboy American Lager.  Nothing like starting out the new year with a fresh batch of beer fermenting!  ;D ;D