contact form problem

mattsmith

Because Airwales wasnt working

As a pilot of Air Wales I think you (Matt Smith) are just going to make the same mistakes again. You had 3 times the amount of pilots as Orange Air, yet OA is ranked 131 on vaCentral, Air Wales is ranked 176, why? Because your website was sterile ( I'm not knocking the skin, that was great, but the content..). . No financial model, no possibility of seeing the efforts of other pilots, even the ACARS table lacked info. It simply left me feeling lonely, like I was the the only pilot there. I joined Air Wales because I live in Wales and enjoyed those short hops. I emailed you twice offering my help but you never even bothered to reply!

With your current outlook, whatever you call your VA, you are doomed to fail.

Matt while you were a Member of AEOLUS Alliance with your VA (AirWales) i have also offered you help in our alliance forum exactly with the thing OA01 has mentioned....your website. But you didnt even reply to that.

Honestly closing a VA just because you dont have the expected activity is always a sign of poor commitment for your own projects. You should have worked on improving Air Wales instead of just starting a new VA.

Good Luck anyway.

• Like 1