Sending log ERROR!

M-Queiroz

I have done everything but insists the error log? sent several times the error of fsacars have to make several clicks to make sure the report of the flight skin is half the log is not complete to do? the? beta 850

already installed it several times but no success

for you are all ok?

• Moderators

this is not an phpvms error its an fsacars error as mentiont i have it also can't fix it

the problem is the software is discontinued so no fixes are made i stoped using fsacars and now use xacars or the payware fsflightkeeper

• Administrators

Iam having hte same problem , The only acars working on my site is FS Flight Keeper, the FSAcars and Xacars are giving errors , this is happening with everyone not only me so i think something has to do with the code. Thank you and please HELP

Install the latest, and there's a maintenance option now to flush the ACARS table. I haven't been able to duplicate the errors, neither has Joeri and several others. But those who did have problems say flushing the table did help

hehehehe did not work but I found a way Brasileiro

what was the solution?

I got the version that was working properly and created a new directory (CFSA) throwing the dice to the same database file and changed fsacaras.tpl automatic linking with / CFSA /

sure the problem is the script that all the old normal.

não deu certo hehehehe mas dei um jeitinho Brasileiro

o que foi a solução?

peguei a versão que estava funcionando corretamente e criei um novo directório (cfsa)jogando os dado para o mesmo banco de dados  e no arquivo fsacaras.tpl alterei os links automáticos com /cfsa/

certeza o problema é no script no antigo esta tudo normal.

Hey guys,  The problem is not with the script itself its with the programs and the acars table.  After nabeel told me to remove the program and reinstall it it didnt work but after i went to the maintance option on the admin section and drop the acars , everything started to work.

Try this:

1- Uninstall FSACARS , go to your program files / FSACARS and delete all the folder.

2- Go ahead and redownload the config from your pilot center.

3- Go to the admin section and erase the acars from under maintance

4- try to do the flight and send the log. It should work .