Can't install ...

chris.edde

Hello, I have problem with the installation of the software. I possess a MySQL data base as well as PHP5. In order to use PHP5, I must provide however all files with *.php5, instead of *.php otherwise PHP4 would be activated. Now I renamed all files. Nevertheless I cannot install. The following error appears:

Warning: include(/homepages/0/d40558556/htdocs/phpvms/install/loader.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/0/d40558556/htdocs/phpvms/install/install.php5 on line 10

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homepages/0/d40558556/htdocs/phpvms/install/loader.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/0/d40558556/htdocs/phpvms/install/install.php5 on line 10

Fatal error: Class 'Template' not found in /homepages/0/d40558556/htdocs/phpvms/install/install.php5 on line 46

• Administrators

You can't rename the files to .php5 because of how the loader works... that requires alot more work than just changing extensions, and you'll be messed up for updates as well.

Check with your host, they must have a way of mapping .php to php5 through an htaccess file.