IE is trash

UAVCEO

IE is Internet Explorer, which is pure trash. When using it, pilots can't log in and file PIREPS. Has anybody else experienced problems? (I used Firefox for the whole process, but somebody said they couldn't acess the pilot center, so I think they are using IE, which doesn't work well.)

I created a John Doe (test account, which would make it like any other pilot) to test out problems. One of my pilots was experiencing problems. This is what happened: He registered and everything, but he says when he logs in he doesn't see the 'Pilot Center' tab. I tried it out, and it's not a site issue, because everything is okay on Firefox. On IE, though, I tried it out, but when I login, it goes back to the home page and it seems that I didn't login. It's very weird, but for now I'll just tell people not to use IE if they have issues.

Here is his problem: "I am able to log in. I'm taken to the home page. At the top of the page I see the following tabs: Home login register pilots live map. On the right side of the page is a list of Resent Reports and New Pilots." He is using Firefox and also did the things above.