IE schedule details page shifting and weatherIcaoJASON error

mw308

Hi all

After the page shifting problem seems to be unsolvable, i took a look at the page in Chrome.  I noticed that my Javascript clocks wern't working, so that pushed me to looking at the Schedules.php file which I had done before, only this time I noticed a few lines which I hadn't before:

$this->gMap->printHeaderJS();
$this->gMap->printMapJS();

For anyone with pilots using IE who have this problem, comment out these two lines with //.  The page will then shift back :)

I have yet to find the printJS functions, but hopefully Nabeel this can point you in the right direction.  I'll continue on my search as well as the clocks still don't work on this page, but at least its all lined up in IE.

I also had an issue before with an error saying weatherIcaoJSON object doesn't support this property.  I've found out that the site it gets its details from doesn't have the newly created "EGHQ" in it's database.  Nabeel, is this something that you are able to add somewhere, or are these details on a 3rd party site?  If anyone else gets this error, have a look and see if one of your airports has a new ICAO code like Newquay in the UK does.

Hope those two things help a few people, and hopefully Nabeel you might be able to answer at least the second error :).

Will

• Administrators

The first part, those are part of the Google maps stuff, and are being deprecated and replaced. I'll hopefully have a full release with those things soon.

Also, you can change the setting for API_SERVER from "geonames" to phpvms (search for "geonames" in the app.config), and copy it over to the local.config and change it to phpvms. There are instructions in there.

As for weather lookup, that's nothing I can change, you can contact the site which does it (I don't remember who it is, off the top of my head)