SimUAL Closing

Guest N402KC

Guest CableGuy

Hi Guys,

As of today, I am having to close simual.com. Because of my incident, I haven't been able to work on the site very fast, And my staff team could not understand that, So they said they are going to kick me out. So i denied that and they are starting up their own SimUAL, Any know I own the content and the site. So they said they can steal all the content and site the any know i'm the creator. But from this incident I am closing it and putting more of my time towards other va's and assisting them in their development. http://simulatedunited.com is the site my former staff are starting, I don't recommend you join them, But if anyone needs help. Ill have more time for that

I just love it when people who know nothing about intellectual property rights, copyright and trademark law get into something like this.  It's the pot calling the kettle, black.

United Airlines and UAL are registered trademarks of United Airlines, Inc., so if either party is using them without permission, guess wht that makes them?