Revision 872: schedule import fix, route fixes

Nabeel

I can't get the acars map to show at all....I checked production site that isn't touched, doesn't show there either.

Also finance balance sheet has issues, the chart won't show and I get this error.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/lib/skins/kesuk/finance_balancesheet.tpl on line 60

The new 30 day chart in the admin panel is nice but the numbers on the bottom are all crunched together and unreadable.

Also when adding an airport in the admin panel, when I click look up it looks up the airport then automatically closes the window and and states "some fields left blank"......

Makes it impossible to add an airport

• Administrators

There's still some javascript issues, waiting for an updated jquery-ui to come out, which should be soon.

Also that finance templates they've changed so that might be why they're erroring on that (check the changelog, all those templates changed, including the acars map ones).

I have to see if I can fix the numbers being all bunched up

• Administrators

Yep, the acars map templates are now moved into acarsmap.tpl so you can completely customize the display of that table below the map and all, I had to take out that "jump to" piece (until I can figure out how to do it in the v3 of the google maps)