New Skin Release [Free]

Guest N402KC

Guest CableGuy

Hi Guys,

I know times are rough, But now that I'm getting free time, Im starting to skin some sites up for yah. This is my first *Release* fully skinned. As you see in the footer, It was a free template just like all of em, But this one is pretty nice. Features Of this include;

*If Pilot is not logged in, It shows Login form, If pilot is logged in, It shows custom menu that you can edit.

*No HTML Editing Needed (Unless you rename the template)

*Everything is setup so that when you add a page, Link is auto added + Content fits in page good

* Free To Download

PLEASE MAKE NOTE, Your Google Maps NEED TO BE 650X650 OR LESS, otherwise the map will expand over the right menu. Other then that, Drag the Frontpage_main into the templates folder and your good to go. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT RENAME TEMPLATE, If so, You get the honors of renaming everything.

Link to Preview

- http://vanation.org/dev

Link to Download

- http://vanation.org/dev/releases/Template1.zip

Thanks Guys :)

Template1.zip

Guest CableGuy

Hi, Did you modify the template at all or your phpVMS at all. I see that your using free web hosting that has ads like that on it that can cause issues because i did not include any functions.

well good to see you have all this spare time yet still manage to avoid doing our page

so is this just rubbing it in our face you con us and take our money and then dont even give us the time of day to answer an email

but you can come on here and act like such a good guy and try making yourself look good

and if your getting annoyed with me trust me i aint even started yet

so whats your excuse this time couldnt tie your shoelaces or what

you really are a :wacko: and if they ban me so be it i just hope no one else falls for the :wacko: you dish out

regards

Hey Mr. Cableguy!!!!

Where is my Website i paid for!!!!!

I am sitting here and i am waiting for it for at least 4 month now!!!!

Don't u dare to say u don't owe me a Site!

I payed u 57 Euros and u wanted to give me the Site before x-mas and nothing happend, u r not even responding to my messages!that is what i call fraud my friend!!!!!

I keept quiet for a while due to my loyal friend lee that wanted to deal with u but nothing ever happend from ur side,so u better get tha ready now ore give me my money back or i gonna give this into the hand of my lawyer.

Markus

Guest CableGuy

Hey Mr. Cableguy!!!!

Where is my Website i paid for!!!!!

I am sitting here and i am waiting for it for at least 4 month now!!!!

Don't u dare to say u don't owe me a Site!

I payed u 57 Euros and u wanted to give me the Site before x-mas and nothing happend, u r not even responding to my messages!that is what i call fraud my friend!!!!!

I keept quiet for a while due to my loyal friend lee that wanted to deal with u but nothing ever happend from ur side,so u better get tha ready now ore give me my money back or i gonna give this into the hand of my lawyer.

Markus

Have you checked your email in the past 4 weeks, I sent you the site over 3 times. Please check your email, You should have it all.