Permission problems

g3r84

hi...

once more im having problems on my site... today started testing the FsAcars and when sending the PIREP it showed error sending log but the PIREP is there at leasta part of it since it isnt complete now i suppose it has something to do with permision because after accepting it when i wanted to check my badge it gave an writte error (can remember the exact error) and im sure i gave writte permision to lib/signatures folder... but i fixed givin writte permissions to all the files on the folder

The hours updated on the va statics fine but the badges still show 0... and now when trying to send a pirep manually from the web it sended it fine but it shows this error on my pireps list on the pilot center after i sended the pirep

An Error Was Encountered/home/a2264825/public_html//lib/rss/latestpireps.rss is not writeable!

the pirep shows fine on the admin center and i can accept it but shows me this writte permisions wrong when sending pireps and the badges shows 0 flights 0 hours...

i changed all the permissions as it says here

Write permissions:

core/pages

core/local.config.php

lib/rss/

lib/signatures

lib/avatars

Your database user must have SELECT/UPDATE/DELETE/CREATE/APPEND permissions

any idea... im on Version 2.0.854

PS.: found a new one when checking the Va Finances

PHP Error Message

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '/home/a2264825/public_html//core/cache/5b8fa9c31b1d578dd0f1b4eb8f06f546.png' for writing: Permission denied in /home/a2264825/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 3192

its ok that it shows the address this way ...?? public_html//core i think that could be the problem

im on linux server and yes permission for that folders is set at 777.... how do i check the MySQL settings..? in the server i dont see any info on that but i have never had problems making operations on any database on that server... but what is strange to me is this i commented before i fixed it givin writte permissions to all the files on the folder  ???

MySQL doesn't seem to be the problem. Did you apply the permissions to all the files in the folder, as well as the folder?

Oopps thats what i was asking.. nope i just did it on the folders wasnt sure of the files...

Ok have just changed 777 permissions to all the files in the folders and now the sistem seems to be working ok

thanks