Financials Overview

Nabeel

• Administrators

So far, I'm about 75% through the coding for financials. While this next update won't include the monthly reports (yet, I think, depends, definitely the update afterwards), I've written out (from my docs) some of the innards of how it will go.

Open to comments and suggestions:

http://www.phpvms.net/docs/financial

• Administrators

<Copied from Sneak Peak>

Another sneak shot of the very basic (atm) financials. You can add expenses for monthly costs. What hasn't been included are your assets - you can assign a cost for each aircraft in your fleet, as your assets, to calculate your net worth.

What's going to be included are monthly financials (maybe in this next release, I'm ending new features next week, so if I get it, then I get to it), where it will build a report for every month. There's a bit of a technical challenge there which I haven't gotten to just yet. I'm fitting in all the pieces, as I'm aiming for an end of Jan release.

finance.png

• Administrators

Will we be able to set the currency in Euro ?

(You won't get rid of me... ;D )

Cheers

Haha yup, there's an option in the settings for it (rem to check here ;))

There's no conversions though, makes it easier. if you enter 10, it'll be $ or euro depending on the sign you enter in the setting.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a suggestion as far as there are flight costs like passenger landing fees are there going to be daily fees or is it just by the month type fees same with fuel costs that is a flight cost the finances are great just wondering about this as it would make it more realistic and is there a way to incorporate like the cost of fuel so as an admin we can change the prices of a gallon of fuel when that goes up and down this like this will make it more realistic   

• Administrators

It's monthly fees, though you can just add up what they will be for the month. Since it can change month to month, I'm devising how to handle that, as well as how to handle fuel/fuel costs. I'm trying to find a service to look up the current avg cost, and incorporate that for when a flight is flown, it'll charge that price on.