Routes

StartVM

on the other hand disregard what i just tolled and make your you first finish your other obligations to members

well now that was quite rude. and not helpful at all. have been noticing that very often from you. What has this forum come to now! <_<

The VA world is a small one, always remember that.

If there is something you got to say in regards to his order fulfillment then go right ahead and say it. saves everyone the time to contact you in regards to routes and stuff. If you have nothing to say then you shouldnt of commented! :P

• Administrators

I am not sure why I even find it necesarry to respond to one of the more arrogant members of this forum but quite frankly how I respond to a thread that I have been named in, is of no matter to you Vanity. You seem to have an issue with most posts I make, most often when it has nothing to do with you. I am going to lock this post now, why, because I can and I am tired of your rhetoric against anyone starting a VA and if they have permission and your need to make comments that have nothing to do with the thread or you in any way.

• Like 2