Impulse V2

OA01

joeri, why have you locked the topic Impulse V2? And at the owners request? I'm afraid the truth hurts and all the tread said was the truth. Nothing nasty or beyond the pale. Please stop protecting the stupid from the truth. IMHO

I think this is a little harsh. Possibly private message Joeri rather than post it for all of the forum members to see.And nothing nasty you have just called the dude 'stupid' maybe you should stop contradicting yourself within your irrelevant posts and leave things to be.

• Like 3

I agree with Jordan. It appears that there are A LOT (not everyone) of VA owners on these forums that put down the new comers. How would you feel if someone put down your airline when you first opened? Just accept the competition, it makes it more realistic and keeps things interesting. Keep any rude comments to yourselves because no team who has put another down has ever made it. You don't see Deltava.org putting anyone down even they are better than most of us. That's how we all should be. So let's be a team even though we're not the same VA, Cheers!

I hope that Impulse becomes better than all those who have put it down. All power to you Impulse, and if you need my help I'd be delighted!

• Like 2

Topics like these are for the PM system, we do not need any excess debating, arguing, or drama within these forums.

We don't want to make this once nice forum seem like a public bash, now do we? :)

Have some mutual respect. We all start somewhere, let him learn and if he doesn't take the advance just hope for the best for him. The whole point of these forums are constructive criticism and help, not deconstructive criticism it does not add to the solution.

Of course, we shall now leave it to the moderators to aid the conflict and close this topic as well.

• Like 1