Pilot Profile

McWilliams

Hello,

I know this has been discussed and I'm going assumed fixed in the latest version of phpvms, I've had a problem with my phpvms for the past 2 days now the total hours and total flights have not been updating at all before the 2/10/2014 they worked just fine. I've checked the DB it looks like the table is updating but if you run reset PIREP count it does re-count them but never updates the Pilot profile itself or the phpvms_pilot table. I did turn on debug mode and I will post what came up in the logs.txt here, I'm just really stumped as to why they won't update.

The checks you normally ask someone who needs to run, I did that and they all came back as OK. I also sent an email to Jeff about the 1064 as I see the would kACARS in there so I assume he may know something about.

=====
Time: 02.11.14 14:01:22
=====
Time: 02.11.14 14:01:22
Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PilotData::updateProfile > Auth::ProcessLogin > kACARS->index > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `lastlogin`=NOW(), `lastip`='116.202.177.148' WHERE `pilotid`=
Error: (1064) - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
=====

=====
=====
Time: 02.11.14 14:23:03
=====
Time: 02.11.14 14:23:03
Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PilotData::updateProfile > Auth::ProcessLogin > kACARS->index > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `lastlogin`=NOW(), `lastip`='116.73.138.121' WHERE `pilotid`=
Error: (1064) - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
=====

=====
=====
Time: 02.11.14 14:25:29
=====
Time: 02.11.14 14:25:29
Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::get_row > OperationsData::getAircraftInfo > FinanceData::getLoadCount > PIREPData::populatePIREPFinance > PIREPData::fileReport > ACARSData::FilePIREP > kACARS->index > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions
Query: SELECT * FROM phpvms_aircraft WHERE `id`=B77F - GOOD
Error: (1054) - Unknown column 'B77F' in 'where clause'
=====
=====
=====
Time: 02.11.14 20:08:45
=====
Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PilotData::updateProfile > Maintenance->resetpirepcount > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=16 WHERE `pilotid`=104
Error: (1054) - Unknown column 'totalpireps' in 'field list'
=====

=====
=====
=====
Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PilotData::updateProfile > Maintenance->resetpirepcount > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=4 WHERE `pilotid`=107
=====

=====
=====
=====
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=24 WHERE `pilotid`=108
=====

=====
=====
=====
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=36 WHERE `pilotid`=109
=====

=====
=====
=====
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=87 WHERE `pilotid`=110
=====

=====
=====
=====
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=27 WHERE `pilotid`=114
=====

=====
=====
=====
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=9 WHERE `pilotid`=119
=====

=====
=====
=====
Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `totalpireps`=15 WHERE `pilotid`=120
=====

Regards,

Chris McWilliams

Well I can tell you I have cleared the cache and it didn't help, also everyone can see the numbers aren't updating so I'm pretty sure its not my browser. I did do a little experiment since the Error (1054) is looking for a column called totalpireps in the phpvms_pilots table and there isn't one, I changed the totalflights column to totalpireps and hit reset pirep count and it updated all the profiles to the correct Total Flights. I did have to change the column back to totalflights for that to be shown, my question is why does it call for a column thats not even there?

Also thanks for the answer.

Update: I have found in Admin>Modules>Maintenance>Maintenance.php

public static function resetpirepcount()
{
 echo '<h3>Reset PIREP Counts</h3>';
 $all_pilots = PilotData::findPilots(array());

foreach($all_pilots as $pilot)
 {
  $pireps = PIREPData::getReportsByAcceptStatus($pilot->pilotid, PIREP_ACCEPTED);
  $total = count($pireps);
  unset($pireps);

$code = PilotData::getPilotCode($pilot->code, $pilot->pilotid);

echo "{$code} - {$pilot->firstname} {$pilot->lastname} - {$total} pireps<br />";

# Update the pireps table
  PilotData::updateProfile($pilot->pilotid, array('totalpireps' => $total));
 }

echo 'Completed!';
}

I changed this:

PilotData::updateProfile($pilot->pilotid, array('totalpireps' => $total));
 }

To this:

PilotData::updateProfile($pilot->pilotid, array('totalflights' => $total));
 }

Then when i run reset pirep count I get no more errors and the totalflights update just fine in the phpvms_pilots table and their profiles.