Keeps logging out

CPC900

Ok, my site will NOT keep people logged on?! Whether it is me or someone else. You can log on initially, but then within a few seconds it logs you out?! Any idea where I should start with this issue? I have emtied my cache on phpvms and optimized my tables, but that is it so far. I am wondering if this may be a host provider thing, although it should not be?!

This is quite a strange issue, very definitely strange.

Now I must ask you a question, do you log out when you go to another page, or is it just while you are scrolling down on a page you are then logged out? If you log out when changing pages, you should technically be still logged in; something is just not communicating right.

Sorry, just got back to this topic......When, you go to another page, you just find you are logged out. It happens at various times; sometimes it happens right away, sometime longer. This just sort of started up. It wasn't anything I had changed, that I know of; I haven't changes things for awhile??!?

• 4 months later...

Ok, sorry to be back on this topic again, but.......

I have started a new test site: http://www.canadianclassicairlines.com/CPCbeta/index.php/

Now, I don't use this site for operations(yet) but I was going to reinstall everything from scratch to get rid of my problem. If I log onto the test site everything is fine (does not log me off)

If I then open a NEW tab and use my current main site: http://www.canadianclassicairlines.com/CPC/index.php/ then it sees me as already logged on and I can do everything I normally do. And it does NOT log me off. But like I said before; if I try to log onto my main site directly, it will log me out within 30 seconds.

I just can't figure out what kind of trigger is making this happen?! Obviously it is NOT a host issue; seeing as I have no issues with the test site.