phpVMS Integrated Forum

servetas

• Moderators

I know that it has come up quite a lot in the past. I have already finished some of my projects (announcements will be published soon) and i am now in search of a new idea in order to develop a new module for phpVMS. This is an integrated Forum. Yes, an integrated forum into a phpVMS website. Some of the main ideas i have are:

• Of course a converter from phpBB and SMF forums to this forum (i have not checked how these forums core work but i think that it's not so difficult)
  • User permissions (administrator, moderator, basic access, banned)
  • All the forum administration will be included in the phpVMS admin center
  • Board categories
  • Threads
  • User profile settings (signature, personal message etc)
  • Include a WYSIWYG editor for the pilot's posts

Of course it's not an easy project so that's why i do not have a specific time-frame. I am open to any suggestion you may have about it.

• Like 2

• Moderators

The forum will not include just these functions, this is a list with the basic functions. Of course i am not able to announce anything else now if i am not sure about it. I can confirm that there is already a VAForum module but trust me, the new one will include much more functions...

• Like 1