Custom form/page for making bids

konraf

Hi

I'd like to do a custom page to allow pilots to make a custom bids (for free flights). It should has the same fields as are required when creating a standard schedule (so it could looks like a form for sending manual pirep but there should be a button "Make a bid" instead of "File a Pirep".

It'd be possible for acars program to read such bid, just as standard schedule.

How could I do it?

Best Regards

Bartek

• Moderators

On my virtual airline, we have added an airport with ICAO code AAAA named "For the Unscheduled Flights". Also, we have added a schedule with flight number GRW0000, departure airport: AAAA and arrival airport AAAA. The pilots can go to the File a new pirep page and fill this form using the following:

Select Airline: GRW

Flight Number: 0000

Departure Airport: Select the airport he departed from. If he can't find it on the drop down list, he can select the AAAA.

Arrival Airport: Select the airport he arrived to. If he can't find it on the drop down list, he can select the AAAA.

all the other, the same as the scheduled pireps.

If he has selected the AAAA in any of the departure or arrival airport, he has to include the correct icao codes on the other information field. (For example DEP/LGAV ARR/LGTS)

Of course, there is a module which can do what you want by simpilot.

Hi

Yes but in case of "File a new pirep" it ends with File Pirep. I don't want to File a new custom pirep but I'd like to create a new bid for a custom flight. Chart System has it all. Well, I must think if we can afford to buy it.