FSP database

chilemugriento

Good day gentlemen:

Congratulations for this phpvms and this forum, glad to be here.

Our VA works with FSPassengers since 8 years ago with over 38300 pireps, but want to add phpvms for other acars, pireps system and flightsim as well.

Is it posible swap or migrate FSPassengers flights and user tables to phpvms ? Dont want to lose pilots records.

Regards.

Mr Vangelis, Thank you !!!!

Before you make a lot of work for me (apreciated), i wonder if a empty template CSV (like import schedules template) could be enough .

I can get data from FSP tables (by column) and copy - paste to template CSV, then import to phpvms.

It will work ?

You can help me with template or a simple or automated script as you said.

BTW: this is our site

www.surairmexico.com.mx

www.surairmexico.com.mx/phpvms

Best regards

• Members

the website seems to be out of order

the problem is that because fspap has a diverent db layout you will have to run a query joined with the db of phpvms in order to assign the fspap flight to the phpvms pilots.

for example in flights table there is no pilot id but there is the pilots name instead in the phpvms_pireps there is no name column but there is a pilot id.those 2 have to get joined and then imported.

if you make this script and then echo it on a table it is very easy to import it to excell and then import it to phpvms_pireps .

so first you will have to import the pilots in phpvms with the same name as they are in fspapp.

second you will have to match the fspap name with the phpvms name

third you will have to cut the excess from the departure/arrival airport because phpvms requires only the icao ( for example KJFK)

and then put everything in a table in order to extract it to excell.

to sum up because i do not have your pilot info i cannot make an automatic php script as the names need to be the same

sorry, wrong url, my apologize

This are (confirmed)

www.surair.com.mx

www.surair.com.mx/phpvms (by the moment, altough register is enabled, dont accept pilots until FSP database is full instaled into phpvms)

I will try your directions and post my results, hope can do it, otherwise, will contact you again for furhter help.

Best regards.