Resignation Module

StartVM

Oh boy two ideas in one night I'm on a role! Well...Maybe. I came up with this idea after having pilots complain about having to contact HR about everything via email. My idea is to create a Resignation Form so pilots can resign directly via the website. Basically it will be a page with their name and pilot ID, and a text area for the pilot to put their reason for resignation When they hit submit, it is submitted to a table in the database and appears in the admin panel in a table (like a list) An admin could simply push approve and it will delete the pilot account, or deny and the entry will be removed. I am thinking about using the LOA Request Form that Sava made and taking out the date function and the pilot manager that I think Parkho made (maybe I am wrong) for the terminate function Who is interested?

and iff you delete a pilot with more then 1000 flights they will also be lost how will you do that?

That's what happens in the default phpVMS setup, but if he creates his own script, no flights needs to be lost ;)

We (Virtual Norwegian) run a script on a daily basis to send pirep reminders, delete pilots etc without losing any of the pireps. Tho we ended up deleting 80,000 of them on our own because it took way to long to accept new pireps..

Great idea with the module by the way. Would be a lot easier than sending emails back and forth to be deleted from the system like we've been doing for resignations

Anders