I felt this would benefit a lot of people!
Lets get started...
1. Choose hosting company and register your domain. Download phpVMS and extract it to somewhere where you can find it later.
Paid Hosting: http://www.fivedev.net/ - http://limenex.com/
Free Hosting: http://www.000webhost.com/
NOTE: FREE WEB HOSTING MAY NOT WORK.
Domain Registration: https://www.123-reg.co.uk
You can get a free domain with a free hosting company or just google free domains.
2. Download FTP client
3. Log into cPanel on your chosen web hosting's website.
4. Navigate to view FTP details or something similar E.G. FTP accounts.
5. If it asks you to, create an FTP account. If not, the details will be supplied.
6. On more advanced cPanels, it will say Configure FTP client
On the second example, the password will be the one you signed up with.
7. Open filezilla and find where you extracted phpVMS.
8. Type your details into filezilla. Then press quick connect.
9. When connected, drag the contents of your phpVMS extract to the right hand side. Wait for all of that to be loaded BEFORE you go onto next step.
10. Goto your domain. If the error message in the photo below is shown, go into your file directory in filezilla - on the right hand side - and goto core and then delete local.config.php.
" [i][b]11.[/b][/i] Now click install/install.php on your website to start installing phpVMS onto your server. [i][b]12.[/b][/i] On your web hosting, find Manage MySQL databases or similar. Create a MySQL database by filling in the details. [i][b]13.[/b][/i] Click create database and then go onto your domain and fill in the details with your MySQL databases you have just filled in. If no host is given to you after you created it, leave the Database server box on phpVMS install as [b]localhost[/b]. [i][b]14. [/b][/i]Click next step. [i][b]15.[/b][/i] If all returned green, click next step again, and fill in the final details to set up your VA. If the next page comes up with loads of red boxes, go back and check you entered all the correct details. [i][b]16.[/b][/i] Your all set up, and a new Virtual Airline is born! Congratulations. Hope you guys find this useful. Myles. [b] [/b]