Pilot 0000 problem when logging in with Xacars client....

RandyCain

Hi,

I have searched for an answer to this, but I haven't found an answer I understand. I had a Pan American virtual airline up and running with PHPvms for about a year.. Then, one day I, as well as my pilots, found we were being logged in as "Pilot 0000" and were unable to use the Xacars clients to report our flights any more. After several attempts looking for errors and finding none in the database, I went and took the whole thing out and started over. After installing an airplane, some airports, a couple of pilots and ranks back into the new installation, I tried creating a flight and flying it. The Xacars client has me logged in as Pilot 0000.....again. Mind you, I had this working well for before this.

I hope some can help me. Please keep in mind in your response, I've been using Flight Simulator for more than a decade, but I'm not a computer programmer. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Yours,

:(

I thank you for your response, but I decided to just hand it all back over to the friend of mine that had helped me set it up the first time. He's already taken it all down and rebuilt it. Neither one of us could figure out what I did to cause this, or why we encountered the same error months ago that made the site unusable. Anyway, the site I was working on is gone now.

I appreciate your reply, though. We are located at FSVintageAir.com, if you'd like to stop by. Please do. If you can think of any reason an almost clean install would see a client as Pilot 0000, please let us know, because have no clue.