Pilot Manager Emailing Admin Name to pilots [UNSOLVED]

Curshad

Hey guys,

I just recently found out that in the Pilot manager addon i have (not sure whichh version) Has my Name in emails i sent to other pilots. Here is the code let me know how i can fix. Please.

<p>Dear <?php echo Auth::$userinfo->firstname.' '.Auth::$userinfo->lastname; ?>,</p>
You are required to submit one PIREP per month. Your last PIREP was sent on <?php echo Auth::$userinfo->lastpirep?>.</p>
Please be advised if you do not send a report within the next 2 days your account will be deleted.
Sincerely
SkyBahamas Virtual - Administrative Staff

And as an example, lets say i email a pilot name John Sky, and i sent him a warning email it would show up as

Dear Curshad Nairn,

You are required to submit one PIREP per month. Your last PIREP was sent on 2013-08-18 21:33:23. Please be advised if you do not send a report within the next 2 days your account will be deleted. Sincerely SkyBahamas Virtual - Administrative Staff

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Dear <?php echo Auth::$userinfo->firstname.' '.Auth::$userinfo->lastname; ?>,</p>

You are required to submit one PIREP per month. Your last PIREP was sent on <?php echo Auth::$userinfo->lastpirep?>.</p>

Please be advised if you do not send a report within the next 2 days your account will be deleted.

Sincerely

SkyBahamas Virtual - Administrative Staff

Anyone knows how i can correct that? like i said it sends my name to the person Im sending the warning to.