My acarsmap layout, what do you think?

levicosta201

Not good, for one main reason, you have isolated people once they go onto the map, they are stuck there, there is no navigation. They can't leave, so they will just close the window and move else where. That is poor webdesign.

There is for me. I think it's alright, it's a nice idea.

• Like 1

Not good, for one main reason, you have isolated people once they go onto the map, they are stuck there, there is no navigation. They can't leave, so they will just close the window and move else where. That is poor webdesign.

This is only one solution in full screen. But my users can access a menu layout with navigation through another link. This is not bad web design, is nice

There is for me. I think it's alright, it's a nice idea.

Thank you! :)

Sorry but having a navigation for pilots who are logged in but not for people who are not, that is poor web design. Open it in a new window would be better, something that doesn't isolate people on that page alone. I like the way when you click on a flight it comes up on the left, I like that, but the rest, I dont. It is good to see you are thinking of new ways of showing the map, but it has failed this time, but keep working at it, maybe not have it full screen, maybe just the bottom part below the navigation and banner.

Sorry but having a navigation for pilots who are logged in but not for people who are not, that is poor web design. Open it in a new window would be better, something that doesn't isolate people on that page alone. I like the way when you click on a flight it comes up on the left, I like that, but the rest, I dont. It is good to see you are thinking of new ways of showing the map, but it has failed this time, but keep working at it, maybe not have it full screen, maybe just the bottom part below the navigation and banner.

This problem can easily be solved with a simple menu. Is there.

LINK: here