CAVacars

poole3003

My custom CAVacars isnt connecting to the FSUIPC it does on the first time you load application then it disconnects from it. it will track you flight but you can not submet as you get an error saying there was a problem with the application if you click continue it will try to work but you should quit now

Hi,

Sorry for a delay. It could be quite a few things, my first request would be to post a screenshot of the exact wording off the error. Usually these things come with an error code that can be found in the FSUIPC document, or with a wording that pretty much gives away the answer.

Second, I would try running the software as administrator and see if that does anything. That would ensure the local firewall is not blocking the dual in/out connections...Well it does something like that, I don't really know. Trust me though, it usually fixes it.

Third, I would try changing to another temporary host. If you're using free hosting they may be blocking the connections. Check out x10hosting for a free hosting option, I know for a fact their system works with phpvms. If you'e willing to pay a little more check out TFDi.

Last but not least, you're software provider knows better than we do with these issue. For one, they coded the entire thing and have more knowledge of the software process than we/I do. Try contacting them directly or open a support ticket with them(<- Better option)

Hope your issue is fixed.

Hi thanks for the reply i am getting no sense form the gentleman who did the software BRUNO so no look

second i have tried running the software in admin mode i have paid for my hosting so its not free

Well, unfortunately I am not sure we[the forum community] can help much when we're not familiar with a real custom system. These kind of things have different codes, for each of their operation. Maybe it's not in the code and rather an FSUIPC communication failure, but to be honest it's not something within my expertise.