Registration Error

CPC900

Redoing my website and got this error:

Warning: require_once(/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPCbeta/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /####/########/public_html/CPCbeta/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/woodsdom/public_html/CPCbeta/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/php') in /####/########/public_html/CPCbeta/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 34

Not sure why that is happenning?!

• Administrators

I just went to your site and you get the same error on the contact form -> http://www.canadianclassicairlines.com/CPCbeta/index.php/contact <- so it has to be something with the recaptcha library and/or its files. The permission denied part makes one think that the folder/file permissions are wrong, but if you are sure that is correct then I would look at the files themselves. Are they corrupted or have names been truncated in the upload process? Not much more I can give you from here.

• 2 weeks later...